Why Study Chemistry at Juniata?
- Ranked very high nationally in the percentage of graduates getting a Ph.D.
- Flexible curriculum makes it easy to study abroad and combine chemistry with other majors. Or, tailor a POE to your interests.
- Excellent facilities and equipment
Interested in Chemistry?
- Physical Chemistry: Juniata welcomes Dr. William Ames, previously of Middlebury College, who joined department in the summer of 2013.
Katie Houston '12, who is at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, was awarded a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Hershey Medical Center Doctor to Talk on Integrative Medicine
- Pa. Science Olympiad Results from Juniata College
- Juniata to Host State Science Olympiad Finals
Katerina Korch '12 is the winner of the Iota Sigma Pi Undergraduate Award for Excellence in Chemistry. Iota Sigma Pi is the National Honor Society of Women in Chemistry and they give only one award a year. Katerina also was awarded a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship for her graduate school career at Cal Tech, and was selected as an alternate in the competition for a Fulbright Fellowship.