Why International Studies at Juniata?
Dr. Emil Nagengast talking about African education.
- Flexible curriculum lets you study abroad, get an internship, and graduate in 4 years.
- 10% of student body is international.
- Study abroad on any continent except Antarctica.
- "It prepares you for everything and nothing"-- Jess Hartjen IS '06
Interested in International Studies?
- Tops in Jobs: Juniata Recognized Nationally in "Great College to Work For' Poll
- International Politics Student from Spring Mills, Pa. Receives Finnegan Fellowship
- John Carroll University Associate Vice President Named Juniata's Next Provost