Floyd Sample '08 discusses his philosophy-based presentation, There is No I in Enlightenment.
- Intern. Study Abroad. Network. Juniata has experience providing students with all these experiences and more.
- Juniata encourages students to personalize their education. Combine philosophy with other interests to pursue careers in law, religious ministries, government, publishing, teaching, business, non-profit organization, social service and much more.
- Explore the fundamental questions of life and enjoy finding the answers.
- Understand the history of ideas and the ethical issues our societies face.
- Learn to think and reason clearly and critically, to articulate clearly and precisely, to argue effectively, to write with clarity and persuasion, and to act ethically and conduct your life upright.
- What is philosophy?
- Why study philosophy?
- The Juniatian Method
- Serious about pursuing philosophy beyond college? Read Guide to Graduate Programs in Philosophy by APA
Interested in Philosophy?
- Rethinking Liberal Arts: Two Juniata Professors Offer Discussion
- Research Highlights Liberal Arts Symposium Event
- Juniata Publishes New Online Edition of 'Voices ' Anthology
Send your comments toWang@juniata.edu